You guys, this pesto pasta is my favorite thing EVER and it’s seriously so easy to make!! It is gluten free and I know it’s good because my mom who isn’t gluten free wants me to make it for her!
My taste buds have changed over the years. I don’t know what gluten free food tastes “normal” to others anymore. Apparently the Barilla Gluten Free Pasta is very close to normal noodles! That’s a big win in my books!
Recipe for Easy Gluten Free Pesto Pasta
You will need:
- Gluten Free Barilla Penne Pasta
- Pesto Sauce (My favorite is from Costco, pictured above)
- Alfredo Sauce (I like Rao’s Homemade Sauce the best)
- Follow the directions to cook the noodles. I like mine on the softer side.
- Once Noodles are cooked drain and rinse noodles then put back in pot.
- Put in just enough pesto to lightly coat the noodles. I usually will put in some pesto, stir, then add a little more. I do this until there is enough for my liking.
- Then I add in like a 1/4 cup of alfredo sauce. Just enough to make it creamy.
- Serve right away while hot. It is the best fresh but it tastes pretty good as leftovers the next day too.
That is all you have to do! It is easy peasy and makes for a great dinner! You could also add in some veggies like spinach, mushrooms, asparagus, capers, ect… Also, I have added chicken to this to make a complete meal and that is super yummy too!
If you make this comment below and let me know what you thought!
Disclaimer: Meagan Diemert has affiliate relationships with companies, people and brands and when you click a link, she and her companies may receive a direct benefit.